Friday, November 7, 2014

A Concert or Exhibition

Now, I will talk about an exhibition I went to. It was this year when I return to Peru for two weeks.
It was a particular exhibition because there were a concert, peruvian typical dance and disco night.

I remember that this exhibition was at 28th July. This day, peruvian people celebrated Fiestas Patrias Peruanas, so there were many events and exhibitions in Peru, where national and international artists sing in different cities of Peru.

Mi girlfriend and me went to a exhibition in a popular disco called Premium in Chiclayo. Chiclayo is a city located in the north of Peru to 763 kilometers from Lima, capital city of Peru. Also, Chiclayo is a place where I was borned. In this exhibition, there were presentations of Peruvian dances as marinera, festejo and jungle dance. Also, William Luna, a popular singer in Peru, sang folk music with sounds of Andean instruments.
I remember William Luna sang his popular songs as "Niñachay", "Vienes y te vas", "Vuelve" among others.

Then, the night disco continued with different musical genders as pop, rock, salsa and merengue.
I remember that I enjoyed that day. I was very happy because I like to listen different music styles and I was with my girlfriend. Also, I danced some musical tracks and I drank some beer.

I would like to go to a peruvian exhibition  again. I was fascinated with it. I believe that when a person return to country, he/she feel very happy. In my opinion, the most of people love the place where they were borned.




No comments:

Post a Comment