Friday, November 14, 2014

Why I'm Studying...

I will talk about my decision of study the subject I chose.

When I was at high school, I didn't know what subject or career to study. I decided to study Electronic Engineering because I though to work with robots and automatic systems, but when I was studying  undergraduate at university in Peru, I started to take interest to study networking. Network Communications is a subject related to my proffesion, but I need to study so much about it, so when I finished my career at university in Peru, and I got the degree, I started to study courses related to networking and I got the networking certification called CCNA (Cisco Certified Neworks Associate) given by Cisco.

Then I started to work in jobs where I could apply some of   knowledge about networking, but I understanded it is not enought so I decided to study some most specific about I like. I heard about scholarships given by Peruvian govermment and I decided to apply for a scholarship to study for be a master in networks communications at Universidad de Chile. I got this scholarship and currently, I am studying for be master in Santiago city.

I can say I like of the world of communications networks and I am learning new things about it. Personally, I dislike some matters for master of interest for me don't start, but I will continue to get my target.

I only know I never finished to learn because this subject is broad, but I want to continue studying it day to day. It's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment