Saturday, August 23, 2014

Break winter

I had a very funny winter break. I can say that the most interesting experience was doing snowboarding with my friends.

I'm Peruvian and I never did snowboarding in my country because this sport isn't popular in Peru, but in the last month, many people said to me about the practice of ski and snowboarding in Chile, and I tought about practicing some of these sports. When my friends said to me: "Let's go doing snowboarding", I felt happy.

My friends and me went to "El Colorado" some weeks ago. It is a snow center where the people practice ski and snowboarding. We never did this sport in our life before, but we wanted living this new adventure. When we arrived to the place called  "El Colorado", we wanted to take snowboarding class but the class was not available, but we wanted to practice snowboarding and we went to the snowboard slopes. We had many falls but we achieved doing basic movements.





When we finished doing snowboarding, we ate many chocolates and drank water, and when we arrived to Santiago city, we drank coffee. Then, I arrived to my home and I was uploading the photos that we taken of our adventure in "El Colorado".

Going to "El Colorado" was enjoyable. I will remember that great day with my friends.


Number of words: 220

No comments:

Post a Comment